Friday, September 14, 2007

journal


Hello!
Well I"m just about to run Kylie to preschool. (not literally LOL), then I'm off to meet with my mentor, Edna. I havn't seen her all summer so I"m super excited to visit with her today. Plus, with Kylie at Preschool now, we'll be able to visit just the 2 of us....no cartoons in the background! Here's a journal I made when my friend Michelle was here a few weeks ago. I'm going to take it with me to Edna's and use it as a prayer journal, and to record my thoughts, and bible verses that she shares with me. She is such an amazing, Godly woman!
I have my Holiday Card Class here this evening. I'll post the 2 cards this weekend that they make!
Have a great weekend,
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

1 comment:

Rosella said...

I love this journal. Turned out very nice.