Friday, June 08, 2007

Father's Day gift


Good Morning!
Here is one of the projects we made at my May Clubs. It is a photo album using the SU clear envelopes! I saw this idea on the cruise and LOVED it! Its such a versatile idea as you could do this idea for Christmas cards, child's friends, teacher gift etc.....
I used the office hardware to hold it together but the sample on the cruise used ribbon which made it more feminine looking. Because this was for a man I chose to use the hardware, plus some Notations designer paper and the soon to be retired Artifacts stamp set to name a few.
Don't forget that if you live in the Fraser Valley you're welcome to come to my New Catalog kick off party on July 12th in the evening! For more information please see my website which also has my classes at www.ehmazingstampers.stampinup.net . Let me know and I'll give you some directions and details. The event is FREE and I'd love to meet you! ckschwen@shaw.ca
Have a super weekend everyone!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry
p.s. I know i'll be happily stampin' as I just checked and my order with all my new preview brochure goodies is out for delievery today!!!!! YIPPEEE

1 comment:

Sarah said...

awesome idea! I used it for my club this month too... they loved the project. I linked here to say thanks! I forgot about using that spiral punch as an accent, though. Oh well, next time!