Saturday, June 23, 2007

3 in a Row Tin


Good Morning!
I had some fun last night playing with the new set that comes in a tin. Made a few other cards but want to save those for my upcoming New Catalog Kick Off! I thought this card was a good way of showcasing some of the new In Colours that are available July 1st.
On this card I used Purely Pomegranite, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and lastly River Rock so it coordinated with the River Rock cardstock.
I've heard that there will be NO organdy ribbon, pearl ex, copper embossing powder or cord in the upcoming catalog so if you want any of these items please let me know and I'll add it onto my next order going out.
We're doing the birthday party thing today in our home so better get going and get the present wrapped so my daughter can stamp it.
Have a great weekend,
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: