Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thank you


Hello!!
Sorry for the lack of new pic's etc...but it seems every spare moment I'm working on my swaps for cruise.
It also didn't help how our camera died the day after Megan's bday party last weekend. Happy to say we went and bought a new camera yesterday. A Canon Powershot. I'm really excited about the shutter speed....what I mean is that it can take pic's quite quickly back to back. Our last camera seemed to take forever until I could take another shot and by then the moment was lost :(
Anyway here is a card I was thrilled to receive from my DL that lives in Burns Lake. Thank you Karlena!
Have a great day,
Happy Stampin'
Kerry
p.s. to my customers....if you did not receive my newsletter I sent out April 1st please let me know and I"ll make sure I resend it to you :)

No comments: