Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Panama Canal




Hi there!
Here are 2 of my favourite pic's of the Panama Canal that we took.
After the beauty of the white sand beaches it was quite a contrast now going thru the lush rain forest of the canal. We were up at 6am to start the Canal sights so the one shot was taken quite early, when there was mist all around. It was so beautiful! One of our friends got a pic with some monkeys in the trees so will have to get it from her! The other pic you can see a cruise ship that was going thru the locks ahead of us - they are raised already. It was an amazing experience and one i'll never forget. The weather got to 98 degrees that day so needless to say once we were thru the locks it was a 'by the pool, in the pool kinds of day'!!! I'm happy to report I didn't burn though...I used a 30 sunscreen all week which helped! Chris's poor legs are all peeling now as he burned quite a bit on the first day in Half Moon Cay.
Anyway off to bed...still feeling the time change effects....
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

2 comments:

Sarah said...

yay! cruise pics. I'm so glad you're back safe and sound and had an awesome time. Can't wait to hear more about it at your meeting. And I'm looking forward to seeing your swaps!!!!

Rosella said...

Wish I could go there!!! What a great experience. Glad you could go! Waiting to see more pictures and hear more experiences!