Monday, March 15, 2010

i'm back

Happy March everyone!

Its been awhile....The kids went back to school today after having 2 weeks off. We decided to drive to Palm Springs this year which was a first for us as last year we flew there. I was hesitant but all in all in went really well!!! I will share some photo's next post after I upload them. We only got back a day and a half ago so lots of catching up to do!

I just wanted to share the 2 club projects we made in February. I used quite a bit of Ocassions Mini catalog product.

The red and pink card showcases the rock n' roll technique which was new to some of my new stampers in my clubs. And the other card uses the wheel to make a background. I just put a piece of rectangle c/s in the middle and wheeled over. Before removing the piece of c/s I sponged the edges in the matching ink. (in this case, old olive) When you lift the centre c/s you are left with a crisp, white matt which you can stamp directly on, or in the case of this card I created we put a double matt over it.

If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask away.

Look forward to sharing more soon! Thanks for dropping by!

Kerry



No comments: