Sunday, July 05, 2009

New Catalog Open House









Hello there!

Well I've been busy getting ready for my New Catalog Kick Off Party this coming Wednesday. I've got loads of retired items for sale at great prices, as well you can make 2 make n' takes using the New In Colours, eat some tasty snacks and hopefully win a doorprize. Email me or give me a call to rsvp. I'd love to see you!

In preparation of this event I looked at my display board and realized that EVERY single sample I had had something that was retired on it....except one lonely card. Sooooo I hosted a swap with my downline and got 4 beautiful cards from that and now each night have been stampin up a storm! Its been alot of fun I must say. Here's a sample of one of the cards I just finished. It uses the new Bermuda Bay In Color and the stamp set Pun Fun. The image is stamped on the shimmery white cardstock which I tried to capture in the 2nd picture.

After the event I'll have quite a few new samples to show you on here so stay tuned! I'll also share the make n takes the ladies made. One of them uses the Box #2 XL Die for the Big Shot.

Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: