Wednesday, March 04, 2009

All Occasions Card Class

Here are the cards the ladies made at my March All Occasions card class. They make 5 of 2 designs each month. Because I did baby cards this month I had to divide them up so the ladies made 3 boy, and 2 girl.

Its hard to make out but there's dazzling diamonds on the star. We also used the Big Shot and texturz pads on the strip of Celery cardstock.






The other card uses the new Parisian Breeze textured designer series paper on the top. There were a variety of patterns to choose from. Then we used the super fine nova in chocolate for the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp. This was a different look to what I normally do but I wanted to do something different. I hope you like it, and the ladies did too!

Its alot more sparkley in real life!

Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: