Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm back......


Hi there!

Thanks for sticking around and coming back to my not so active blog these days!

Can it already be 2 weeks since the last post???? I won't bore you with the details but its been a busy one around here.
Happy to say I bought batteries today so was able to upload some photo's in my camera. Here are 2 projects I did with my clubs in November. I used the Jumbo eyelets which I love!


The first project is a coaster ornament.

The second project is a photo album where you use SU's clear medium envelopes to create the pages. This was one of those 'wow' projects that caught my eye on the Panama cruise and one I could wait to try out on my own! I made one for Chris for Father's Day and this one for Christmas I'm going to put all the photo's I get from family and friends that you don't know what to do with once the holidays are over.....

I'm just home from a baking exchange. I came home with a variety of 72 yummy items! This is the 3rd year I've participated and I love it as I get an assortment of baking and I only have to make a large amount of one thing! Perfect timing as I have my team Christmas party tomorrow night! We're doing a shoebox swap so I"ll have some new creations to share wednesday!

We had a whopper of a snow storm this weekend. Sad to say its all gone due to a 'Pineapple express' system that rolled thru today. Its such a mild wind and, the rain! I thought we'd have to build an ark!!! Our power was also off for 9 hours last night during the wee hours until 11am this morning. I was getting quite stressed as I still had my baking for tonight to do! Thankfully it came back on, or else I was going to head to parents house 1/2 hr away with all my ingredients!!!

OK, enough ramblings....thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'
Kerry





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry!
I dont miss those power outages but I do miss you guys and that bake exchange! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Lori