Saturday, December 15, 2007

9 more days!

Good Morning!

I'm still sharing the shoebox swap cards we did at my Christmas party. This beautiful card was created by Wendy. I really like how we used the snowflake stamp with versamark and made a subtle background on the green cardstock.

I'm happy to say I finally was able to finish the little treat holders for Kylie's preschool last night. One project done. Also made my first altered tin for the teachers on my list. Now I just have to make 5 more which should be fun since I've made one already...

Chris finished his last of his graveyards today! I'll be glad to get back to normal as each day I've taken the girls out after school so he could sleep longer.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I might brave some Christmas shopping today....not sure! Maybe just stay home and tackle my Christmas cards :)

Happy Stampin'
Kerry

No comments: