Sunday, November 18, 2007

another week fly's by!


Hi there!
I can't believe its been another week since I last posted! Where does the time fly! Sorry for the MIA....I've had limited time to stamp and when I do stamp its for clubs and classes and I still have those yet to come so can't share them yet....will do though soon!
My friend, and downline Lynn came over friday night so I could help her with some last minute craft show items. She made the cute little magnets in a tin. I stamped the bookmarks using the jumbo paperclips. Hard to make out but I used my ziggy gold marker to stitch around the edges of the 5 petal flower. I made some mini tags as well.....
I also took a pic of the 2 beautiful Christmas cards she brought over to show me. Aren't they lovely!
Anyway here's hoping that I"ll get blogging more often again! Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry














No comments: