Wednesday, July 18, 2007

cute ladybug and snug as a bug!




Hello!
Here is a 3x3 that we made at my July workshops and also at my team meeting I had last week. I love the versatility of the 'Pick a Petal' stamp set! I used the 'friend' stamp from the new set in the Three for You tin. The wings of the Ladybug are stamped using the polka dot petal stamp in Real Red.
On a family note we had a wonderful mini holiday away this past weekend. For my husbands bday I sorta surprised him with a weekend away at a Ranch/fishing cabin that we used to go to before we had our family. (so we're talking probably over 9 years ago!) We had wonderful weather - he fished all day saturday, and thankfully there was a heated inground pool for us girls! Spend many hours in that pool! I've included a pic of our girls on a queen size bed that they all shared! You'll notice even our dog came with us :) He's a 11 yr old Shih-Tzu named Bailey.
I'm going to update my photobucket with samples from my team cardfront swap so check it out on the left!
Happy Stampin'
Kerry

4 comments:

Louise said...

Are the ladybug's body pieces from circle punches or stamps? Cute!

Rosella said...

Great card! Like always!
Glad you had a fun weekend!

Jennifer said...

Your Blog ROCKS and therefore I have nominated you for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award! You can get the pic/icon from my blog.
Hugs,
Jennifer Gray
www.jenslifestampin.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

the Ladybug body is made out of two different sizes of circle punches.