Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm back



Well hello out there! What can I say...its been a lonnnnnng time! All I have to say is life got busy and something had to give. Blogging was one thing that went to the wayside. I hope you understand.
Enough of that! I look forward to sharing what I've been stamping!

Here are my 2 club projects that we made in October. I just loved the tealight cake samples I saw online so when I saw the tealights (battery) at Costco in September I snatched them up, in anticipation of making them! I love how easy it is, and my girls especially have really liked this project.

The card we made used the reflection technique. An oldie but a goodie in my opinion. One of my favourite cards I have made was years ago and used this technique and Lovely as a Tree....

Its hard to make out but there is Dazzling Diamonds on the trees in the foreground. I loved this card sample when I came accross it online.

Thanks for your patience and I hope to be blogging more often now again.

Kerry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure loved making these two projects; can't wait 'til the next club night!
Lynn

Canadian Carole said...

Beautiful as usual!