Thursday, August 13, 2009

Butterfly

Hello fellow stampers,

Well I'm back from a wonderful holiday in Penticton, B.C. We had a wonderful time with our 4 kiddies. Beautiful weather and lovely time with my parents as well. I love it there, and look forward to our annual trip every year.

Here's a card I made beforehand that I had planned for a downline stamping night. Unfortunately I cancelled due to an extreme heat wave and us not having air conditioning. It was only the 3rd time since 1880 or something we had it that bad. 44 degrees with humidity or something like that!!!! Needless to say it was survival mode for that week!
I used my new Elegant Bouquest impressions Embossing folder and sanded the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP to expose the white cardstock. The butterfly is from my Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die.

More to share in the upcoming days to hope you come back for a visit!

Kerry

No comments: