Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shimmery delight

Hello!
I can't believe May is almost over!
We've had a busy month with birthdays, Mother's Day and year end activities with the girls.

I'm helping my friend with her pictures which will go in her adoption profile by scrapbooking them with her. We're half way done....finishing tomorrow evening hopefully.

Here is one of the cards the ladies made at May club. The tutorial is found here on Patty Bennett's site. She is my stampin' hero! It was a huge hit and we all love the look you can get with this simple technique. I encourage you to try it at home, you'll get addicted :) The leaves are made using my Big Shot. The paper behind the rose is using the Taste of Textiles cardstock...its so pretty in real life, esp with the rose being on the shimmery white cardstock. Behind it all is a layer of vellum too, which soften it even more. You like?

Well I better get on with my day. We've moved the girls rooms around once again so its chaos. I'm also helping in Kylie's Kindergarden class today.

I love being a mom, but its definatley wearing MANY hats!



1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Totally addicting.. isn't it!? :) LOVE your card!! Patty