Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm back...

Greetings!
Sorry I've been MIA. I just had too many things on my 'to do' list and unfortunatley keeping up with my blog took back seat. I have so much to share though and will update often now :)
Where to start??????

I'll start by sharing what we did at my November club. It was the last night for this round so below you'll see the little gifts I gave each of the ladies as a thank you gift. Also there were 3 projects that night...bookmarks. LOVE that idea - so quick and easy and would be so special when you're giving someone a book as a present. Also a good ol' spinner card - I hadn't made one of those for AGES! Lastly a technique which I can't think of right now - where you stamp with clear EP on designer paper. Then brayer over with chocolate ink....the embossed image with show the designer paper thru! Cool eh?

Keep posted for more to come!
Thanks for your patience,
Kerry


















1 comment:

Val said...

It is Joseph's coat Technique.. remember doing this upstairs at my place late late??? LOL