Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthday Whimsey technique class



Hello!

We've had alot of fun having our friends over these past few days. Yesterday was torture as UPS delivered my Big Shot (among other things) BUT I had my friend from Edmonton here all afternoon, and then our friends came for supper and stayed till midnight so no playing for me!!! TODAY though, I managed to 'play'. My girls LOVE it and can do it by themself as well. I taught them how to make the 'sandwich'. GREAT way to use up lots of designer paper I have lying around. I made one of the cards for my Christmas card class for next week using the Top Note Bigz Die but won't share that card until after the class....

Here are the 4 cards the ladies made at my class last thursday. The class fee included their own Birthday Whimsey set which I had already mounted for them so they could use it that night.

Happy Stampin'
Kerry



heat n stick with cosmo glitter
(thank you Dawn Mercedes!)


















































No comments: